Starting date: December ’21
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best-in-class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager who also has some experience as a Media Planner to join our team based in Barcelona who supports a wide array of local and international clients with their marketing challenges.
• 2/3+ years of experience in a similar role in a digital agency
• Previous experience working on digital creative projects in an Account Manager role
• Previous experience helping clients make decisions about how a particular media campaign will unfold (brand strategy)
• Excellent understanding of what creativity represents within the digital advertising scene, both from a content and a strategic point of view
• A good knowledge of the entertainment media scene
• A passion for data and previous experience using it as a main operating tool
• A passion for Social Media both on a professional and a personal level
• An outstanding eye for great aesthetics and the ability to keep all digital content on-brand
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
• A good balance between exceptional account management skills, data driven competence and high levels of creativity
• Previous experience working for clients within the FMCG sector.
• Being the primary point of contact for the client and translating the client briefs into an executional plan
• Managing the client relationships and build long-term relationships
• Working closely with clients to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and then determining which media channels fit best for specific campaigns
• Managing timing plans and ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our services according to client needs and objectives
• Ensuring content is on brief, of high quality and compliant with local requirements
• Analyzing data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible
• Assessing the impact and suitability of different media types used to target certain markets based on their clients' needs and wants
• Developing various options for media plans based on the client's objectives
• Analyzing the client's post-campaign results and recommending refinements
• Creating or recommending certain media strategies to attract and retain customers, increase the client's brand recognition, and maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Prioritising projects for multiple brands in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Managing the distribution of content across all channels, working with internal and external partners (e.g. Media agencies)
• Managing the budget for each campaign and keeping the Content Lead informed of significant changes throughout
• Clear and regular communication of the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Scheduling and organising kick off meetings, creative presentations, pre-production meetings.
• Spanish (mandatory)
• Catalan (highly recommended)
• English (highly recommended)
• Any other languages are a plus.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Digital Account Manager
- Dragons Group
- Barcelona, Spanien
- A convenir