Acurable is a fast-growing, venture backed MedTech start-up with offices in London and Seville. We create accurate and user-friendly wearable medical devices intended to be used by patients at home. This is a major usability challenge and requires solving complex problems with simple design solutions that are both elegant and user friendly.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to help Acurable craft exceptional experiences across the different touchpoints of our wearable medical devices with patients and healthcare professionals. These include both digital and physical assets such as web and mobile applications, wearable sensors and product marketing collaterals (eg: packaging, brochures and user manuals).
You will be the first member of our design team, and work closely with our engineering, product and commercial teams to create intuitive interfaces for the user with a strong focus on usability and aesthetics.
What you will do
* Gather and analyse user, technical and business requirements for design briefs.
* Define the user experience workflows and endpoints, producing responsive screen designs from sketches to fully functional prototypes to test.
* Define and maintain the company’s brand and UI guidelines.
* Support other teams with required design work (eg: web/mobile interfaces, product packaging & labelling, marketing assets).
What you should bring to Acurable
* 3+ years’ experience in product design, including web and mobile app UX/UI design.
* Outstanding design portfolio with examples of well-thought out interactions, funnels and clear visual identity.
* Experience working closely with engineers including understanding technical requirements, platform limitations and asset formats.
Why you should apply
* We provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
* You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
* We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, option to work from sunny Seville for a few weeks every year, generous holiday allowance, regular social events, UK visa sponsorship… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
* We put time and care into finding passionate, committed people, who look out for each other and are prepared to go the extra mile to help Acurable achieve our mission. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we can’t wait to hear from you.
* Location: Based at the company headquarters in London or in our Sevilla office, but still with the option to work remotely as and when required.
* Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Digital Product Designer
- Sevilla, Spanien