ReviewPro is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based solutions enable clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses.
We're seeking a Product Designer to join our Product and Operations team at our offices in Barcelona, to help us to craft and improve our currents tools (online reputation management, surveys, analytics, reports, messaging, AI Chatbots, API integrations…) as well as brainstorming the future ones. We are looking for someone with a full range of skills, in order to deliver elegant solutions.
You must meet the following requirements:
- You’ve got at least 5 years of experience and a strong use case portfolio, exposing the context of each project and arguing design decisions.
- Likewise, you are used to working with design systems and apply them consistently.
- Furthermore, you enjoy detecting users needs and usability issues through guerrilla research techniques, exposing them to the rest of the team for its evaluation.
- So you have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual.
- You are comfortable projecting user journeys, interaction flows and information architecture deliverables.
- Ability to draft your ideas at the whiteboard and later refine them with design tools like Sketch / Figma and Axure.
- You’re used to creating functional interactive prototypes.
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge that lets you understand how the product is developed.
- Previous experience working in B2B product and/or productivity software.
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Digital Product Designer
- Barcelona, Spanien
- 25.000 - 35.000 €
- Passeig de Gràcia, 17, planta 6