LETS Education is looking for a Web Coordinator.
The primary responsibility for the Web Coordinator position is to develop and maintain Wordpress CMS driven websites, moodle sites and applications, as well as maintain/enhance existing web sites to meet business requirements.
The ideal candidate works professionally with both teammates and management in order to meet business and technical demands. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. Programming, graphic design, and database administration are all elements of this position.
• Work closely with other members of the Internet Marketing Team to develop clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Develop, implement, and support new features across various sites.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations for each project.
• Alert the Team to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance; perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
• Significant experience with WordPress content management system.
• Significant experience with Moodle.
• Must possess backend & frontend Wordpress Theme Development expertise
• Proficient in PHP, Java Script, MySql, CSS, HTML 5.0, Bootstrap and AMP
• Working knowledge of current Adobe Master Suite programs.
• Working knowledge of SEO best practices in web development.
• Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development issues, including W3C protocols and compliance.
• Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to analyze web-based problems; develop and implement solutions.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Schedule: Part-time morning or afternoon
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Web Coordinator
- LETS Education
- Madrid, Spanien
- based on the result of the interview
- Calle Montesa 35, escalera izquierda, 2do izquierda