soy una persona abierta y dinamica,
acostumbrada a trabajar en situaciones de estres, por objectivos
Hablo ingles y castellano
Aqui mi CV:
Europass Curriculum Vitae
Address(es) Calle Diputacion 321, Barcelona (Spain)
Date of birth 17/11/1981
- Work experience
Employed in surveyor office
Dates From 2000 to 2002
Occupation or position held Clerk
Name of employer Carboni G. Battista (Sassari).
Type of work Apprenticeship:
I had to follow various administrative and dialy praticses: writing reports, letters to our customers, technical relations, answer to guests requests and problems, finding solutions to different case problems, manage incoming emails, helping in technical review of projects. Travelling all around my region (helping the manager to organize the tecnical part of the job).
Professional certificate obtained:
Qualification to exercise the professsion of surveyor (achieved in the technical surveyor’s institute "Attilio Deffenu"of Olbia, Sardinia, Italy, in 2002,.
- Work experience
HOSTEL “TRAVEL POINT”
Dates: may/june 2006
Occupation or position held: Receptionist
- Work experience:
Youth in Action Programme (working in a NGO located in Budapest)
Occupation or position held: Italian teacher in a Gymnasium located in Budapest, NGO Administration tasks, organization of Cultural events, editing the internet site of the NGO.
Dates: October 2012 – October 2013
- Work experience: Employed (Internship) in environmental enterprise of Barcelona: Espai Tres (Medio Ambiente)
development of Environmental ecotourism projects at international level.
Activities/tasks carried out:
During the traineeship I worked primarily with a project called “feasibility study on ecotourism in Boka
Kotorska (Montenegro)”. This study analysed the sector of tourism and ecotourism in Boka Kotorska, and assessed the potential of ecotourism entrepreneurship and businesses in Kotor. The study came up with recommendations and conclusions on the implementation of ecotourism in Boka Kotorska in order to enable integrated coastal zone management of the coastal area of Montenegro. The main actions performed by the
¿ Desk research: data analysis: To identify, obtain and analyse information to obtain an overview of the current
situation and potential of the ecotourism sector in Boka Kotorska.
¿ Report writing and editing: A final feasibility study document on Green Entrepreneurship in Ecotourism in
Boka Kotorska and Montenegro was produced, that outlined the main objectives and guidelines to boost the
ecotourism sector in Montenegro.
Job-related skills and competences acquired
Data analysis and synthesis
Edition of documents
Analysis of stakeholders networks
Elaboration of questionnaires
Dates: January – may 2014
Desired employment / Occupational fields:
International organizations, NGO's, human rights, Marketing, journalism, investigation, research and project development, environmental sustainability, Administration, art & cultural events organization, tourism, etc.
- Education and Trainings:
European Master in Sustainable Regional Health Systems
Date: June 2012, (2 years course) – Joint Master degree of the consortium universities:
Bilbao - Deusto University
Budapest - Corvinus University
Vilnius - Medicine University of Vilnius
- Education and training
UNIVERSITY OF PISA
Bachelor degree in Political Science (Curriculum in Political & International Relationship)
Dates 2006 – 2009
Name of faculty: Political Science
Education and training
UNIVERSITY OF SASSARI
DEGREE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE (CURRICULUM IN JOURNALISM & COMMUNICATION)
Dates 2001 – 2005
Name of Faculty Political Science
Mother tongue(s) Italian
Other language(s) English, Spanish. (English course in Malta: 60 hours & Spanish course in Murcia: 1 semester)
Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing
European level (*) Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
Spanish C1 C1 C1 C1 C1
English C2 C2 C2 C2 C2
(*) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Catalan (good listening skills)
Francès (good listening skills)
Computer skills and competences: Windows operating system, Office packet and Internet, video/photo editing skills with basic programs, PPT.
Driving licence: B category
Personal skills and Competences:
Ability to work on own and/or part of a team
Ability to cope well under pressure
Effective time management with a proven track record of an ability to work under pressure
Sociable, concrete, calm and reliable.
Photography, journalism, reading, writing, languages, travels, etc.
Sports: football, tennis, running.
- 2014 Espai tres enterprise (intern) - Barcelona
- 2012/2013 Egyesek – Youth in action project
- 2010/2012 two years Master course, around 3 countries: Bilbao – Budapest – Vilnius
- Academic year 2007-2008: “international student year” in Gyor (Hungary) in “Széchenyi István Egyetem" (courses and exams all though and substained in English language)
- Summer 2006 (from june to august): Malta, St. Julians - Paceville (European school of English: 60 years intensive course) & working, in the same period, in the public relations field
- Academic year 2004-2005: Erasmus Program in Murcia (Spain) (Semestral spanish language course)
- summer 1999 in Jersey (Channel island) working in St. Helier: “La Plage” restaurant.
- Academic year 2007/2008 semestral course of Hungarian language in the university "Széchenyi István" of Gyor (Hungary).
- July/August 2006 English Language course (60 hours), in the institute "ESE", European School of English, St. Julians (Malta)
- Academic year 2004/2005, course of Spanish Language, " Universidad Catòlica San Antonio de Murcia " (Spain)
- isio marongiu – @isio
- administraciòn, Marketing, Idiomas
- Suche Stellenangebote