Oferta de empleo
Online Fashion Editorial Designer / Art Director - Barcelona.
/ / / / / / Please read carefully so your time and ours isn’t wasted / / / / / /
• We are looking for a very talented designer / art director to create awe-inspiring Product Layouts for Fashion HTML newsletters.
• You MUST have previous experience either doing product layouts for renowned fashion magazines and / or for renowned online shops (ASOS, Mr Porter, Net-a-Porter, My Wardrobe, J Crew, etc).
• Currently our client’s newsletters look like this – but with the right person we want to push these to a new higher level.
• If you think you are that person, that you have the skills, hunger and ability to achieve push the boundaries and create a wow effect in an industry that always demands the best, then please read on and get in touch with us!
Machinas is a leading multinational English speaking new-media company based in one of the most beautiful areas of Europe, Barcelona, Spain.
We have over 11 years of experience specialising in e-commerce for the fashion industry.
With clients such as ESPRIT and HUGO BOSS we are constantly evolving and developing our worldwide design solutions, our strategies and our team in order to remain the market leaders in this sector.
We work to high standards in creativity and innovation; but also in accuracy, e-commerce speed and with the professional relation to our clients.
We are a multinational team - our creative environment consists of individuals from over 15 countries.
We are seeking a talented, creative & inspiring Designer / Art Director to join our team here in Barcelona.
You will work in close relationship with our client ESPRIT. You will lead a team of talented designers to create state-of-the-art fashion newsletter layouts, lookbooks, global online campaigns and other digital marketing design projects.
You will be the lead in developing and managing the execution of these projects, analyzing the results, providing the art direction, copywriting/editing, image research and overseeing production and process for all collateral pieces.
• You will be responsible for creating and producing solid designs that align to the creative and marketing direction provided by the client.
• Producing innovative design solutions that stay true to the client’s style guidelines and meet the objectives of their brand’s identity.
• You work well as a team member; you have an understanding of how a design team operates.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• You should be constantly be following and have an awareness of trends and new ideas and possess the ability to introduce them into your designs.
• Have the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst having being able to quickly adapt to the changing priorities/situations presented in e-commerce.
• Have the knowledge to work on HTML email layouts and its’ related web material.
• You will be in contact with the client and visit them frequently.
• English spoken.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience.
• Proven experience in design for fashion in a print and/or online environment.
• Experience in designing product layouts for fashion editorials and/or html newsletters for major brands.
• You know to add that last detail to a design that takes it from being good to great and different to its competition.
• Portfolio with examples of experience.
• Have skills and experience using Adobe Creative suite.
• Strong attention to detail
• Possess the ability to work quickly and take a project from concept to finished product.
• Must be detail-oriented, self motivated, deadline driven and able to multi-task.
• A positive attitude that can benefit the team as well as the ability to cope and stay focused under pressure.
• Pro-active and the ability to produce innovative ideas that constantly improve the design quality.
How to apply
• Please send your application in English,
(applications which just refer to attachments are not accepted).
• Tell us why you want to work with us.
• Examples of your work: PDF, URL's, etc.
• Your CV/Curriculum
• Your expected salary
If you are chosen for the first round we will give you a design example as the application.
We are looking for your application, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diseño (gráfico, web, industrial, producto)
- Programación (cliente, servidor, accesibilidad)
- Ilustración (autores, inspiración, técnicas)
- Fotografía (técnica, equipo, autores)
- Motion Graphics (showreels, software, estudios)
- Publicidad (campañas, anuncios, ideas)
- Informática (software, hardware, trucos)
- 3D (técnicas, iluminación, modelado)
- Experiencia de Usuario (usabilidad, AI, HCI)
- Cine, vídeo y televisión (críticas, producción)
- Música y Audio (sonidos, loops, discos)
- Espacios (arquitectura, interiorismo)