Oferta de empleo
3D Lead Environment Artist.
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a 3D Lead Environment Artist who can contribute to our commitment to fully exploit the outstanding graphics performance and processing power of the newest hand-held platforms.
3D Lead Environment Artist
Under the responsibility of the Senior Creative Director, Senior Art Director and Studio Manager, you will have to:
- Lead, direct and supervise a dedicated art team in creating levels for AAA 3D games, from preproduction stage to gold
- Control and establish guidelines for every aspect of level art production, taking into account technical, artistic and game-mechanics considerations
- Coordinate with the Game and Level Design teams ensuring quality execution in both the visual and gameplay layers
- Ensure the game levels follow style, context and visual identity established by the Art Director.
- Collaborate with the Technical Director in defining and streamlining technology solutions
- Maintain effective communication with supervisors, team artists and other departments within the studio to manage expectations and results
- You are highly motivated; with a deep passion for video games
- Minimum 2-4 years experience as Senior Environment Artist.
- Previous environment artist experience showcased by a published AAA title.
- Track record in delivering excellent work while managing dynamic, competing priorities
- You have a proven experience in working with 3Dstudio Max (or Maya) and Zbrush.
- You have a deep understanding of shading, post-processing and advanced mapping techniques.
- You have a “lead by example” work philosophy
- We are seeking for an experienced, autonomous and versatile profile.
The position is full time, based in Barcelona, Spain.
The projects in development cover the entire range between developing new IPs, sequels to successful Gameloft franchises and licensed titles. Primary target platforms are current and next-generations of smartphones and tablets.
The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Diseño (gráfico, web, industrial, producto)
- Programación (cliente, servidor, accesibilidad)
- Ilustración (autores, inspiración, técnicas)
- Fotografía (técnica, equipo, autores)
- Motion Graphics (showreels, software, estudios)
- Publicidad (campañas, anuncios, ideas)
- Informática (software, hardware, trucos)
- 3D (técnicas, iluminación, modelado)
- Experiencia de Usuario (usabilidad, AI, HCI)
- Cine, vídeo y televisión (críticas, producción)
- Música y Audio (sonidos, loops, discos)
- Espacios (arquitectura, interiorismo)